If you knew me in person, you would know that I'm a little different lol. And sometimes I like to dress different instead of cute all the time, just to be unpredictable, spontaneous, and me. I wore these shoes that I got from Walmart for like $10 and drew on them. So I could say they're an Erinn Smith Original lol. And these cool high wasted Bermuda shorts are my mom's from college. I always think that if something looks in anyway useful, use it, and maybe use it for a purpose that it wasn't originally made for. Like my shoes for instance. They weren't originally meant to be drawn on. But I took it and made it my own.
Crop Top: Wet Seal (for $4!!!!)
Studded Bracelet: makemechic.com
XOXO, Erinn ;)
My fashionista! You may not think so, but everything you wear is cute! I love how you don't want to always dress/ look like everyone else and what THEY say is IN. You are not weird, you are very creative and stylish. Keep being a fashion leader and not a follower; it is God's gift to/for you! I live what you did with the shoes. I bet everyone wanted to know where you got them! :)
ReplyDelete:D Thank you soooooo much! I don't like to dress the same, and for me, whatever I say is In, is IN! And oh yeah, people wondered where I got them a lot!
Delete