Monday, July 29, 2013

Bargain!

I went out with my family yesterday to Kohl's and Target and found quite a great deal at Kohl's! The bags were 70% off!!!!! And chain purses are what I'm really looking for right now! The black bag was originally $50, but I purchased it at $15! The sunrise purse was originally $49 but I purchased it at $14.40! Woot! This cream scarf feels so nice but is never less than $15, but I purchased it at $11.99. Not much of a change, but hey, the prices will definitely go up since it's starting to get a bit nippy. These shoes I got from Target for $21.99, but I got them because I was in urgent need of some black flats, and I finally found a pair that I actually like and also fit me! So yay me! Can't wait to make some outfits for school with these items!

                         XOXO, Erinn ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment