My family went up north to Houghton Michigan two weeks ago! It was a long 9 hour and 51 minute drive (yes, I timed it teehee), but we made it safely to Michigan Tech to move my brother in for college! I loved going over the bridge! The water was so pretty! They had road construction going on though, so I was a bit nervous about crossing, but it was fine!
These are some selfies I took because I liked my hair lol.
That's Pure Michigan!
Copper Harbor! We got a little motel cabin thing for a night there! We went up in the mountains, which is where this photo as taken!
Copper Harbor town....
Decided to take a few pictures....
Jean Jacket: Paris Blues
Purse: Forever 21
Boots: Candie's
Dress: Altered by me :)
Owl Necklace: Body Central
It was SUPER windy on the top of the mountain! I was being blown away!
I don't know about this picture... I kinda like it.
I got a stank face, but I like the rainbow at the bottom so I'm posting it.
I really wanted to go closer to the edge, but my sister wasn't having it! lol
XOXO, Erinn ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment