Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Birthday Week Outfit #5


Friday March 28th, Day 5 of my week-long fashion celebration of my birthday!

As every girl who has natural hair knows, if you straighten your hair, it probably will not last that long. These pictures show that my hair really did not last that long haha! So please excuse my fly-away hairs and the ratchetry of my head! Natural life is pretty rough!


Selllfiieeeeeeeeee!


The top half of my outfit. I wanted to have a basic outfit with a furry side to it. I like the rose pink color because it's so soft! Soft vest + soft color = Soft outfit!
Top: Rue 21
Vest: Macy's


Pastel pink earrings for the accessory...


The vest and top close up...


Soooooo sooooofttttttttttt


These Blue Asphalt jeans from Wetseal help to make my cool chestnut colored shoes and the rose pink stand out!


In this outfit, I decided to pair soft things with something more edgy. I chose my cool spike shoes that I got from makemechic.com. The chestnut color really stands out in the outfit!

XOXO, Erinn ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment