Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Easter 2014!

Easter 2014. I had a blast! #LatePost!

I love this first picture! Our homie was driving this nice ride past us as we were taking pictures outside and we were like hey! Let us take a picture in your ride! Lol funniest thing ever! I love how bossy we look. Everyone looked really nice for Easter Sunday! 



Selfies galore!


I really loves my hair. Shout out to Miss Dana for hooking me up!!!
Earrings: Charlotte Russe


The twinny and I!


Tosha and I!


WHATTUP

Add caption

My outfit :) I think I was doing some Marilyn Monroe type poses!


So the night before Easter I had no clue of what to wear. I wanted to wear short cream dress,
but I had to sing that day, so I needed something longer. so that's when I combined my cream dress with this skirt and added a belt to try and blend it a little to look like a dress! The whole time I kept pulling up the skirt because my waist is so darn small!

Dress: Body Central


Shoes: makemechic.com


Skirt: My mom's :P


All the homies!





we are too silly!


Da Cross! lol


XOXO, Erinn ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment