Saturday, June 7, 2014

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL WOOHOO CLASS OF 2015

Thursday June 5th was my last day of my junior year! I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW EXCITED I AM! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF ACTUALLY. I've been working my butt off all junior year, and especially this semester. My days would last from like 6 am to 1 am a lot. This is why I've been quite inactive. And on top of that, I started working, so it was really hard to even get time for my blog. But I'm back in this thang and I'm ready to blog!!! YAYUUHHH

This is the outfit that I wore on my last day of school at Lakeview and Central. I woke up that day and had a dress sitting out for me to wear, but I was like nah, I'll pull together a quick outfit and go. I really didn't have the energy to wear a dress. But I sure rocked my last day outfit!



This is a little style for my fro that I've been doing for a few weeks. No one told me the top part wasn't as puffed up as the bottom part so please excuse that lol
Shades: Charlotte Russe



I love this cool spike necklace! I decided to add this to the outfit to add a bit of edge!
Spike necklace: Love Culture 


Love these hip platform shoes that I got from Makemechic.com!


Thumbs up to the summer! Full Outfit! 


Why wasn't I smiling? lol


I really like how the denims work together in this outfit!



I chose this top and the jacket and thought they were kind of dull looking and anti-exciting so that's another reason why I added the necklace!
Jean Jacket: TJ Maxx
Top: Goodwill


May the summer bring lots of cool clothes and fantastic outfits!!!
XOXO, Erinn ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment