Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I'M BACK!!!

WOOHOO! I feel so bad for leaving my blog for so long. I haven't been able to update my blog since September! My laptop was beginning to crack near the spot where I plug it in to charge. After a while, the crack grew and it (as I predicted) effected the charger thingy so my laptop wouldn't charge. I sent it in to get worked on and a month later, IT'S BACK! This means back to blogging. 

I wore this outfit during the first week of school. It just shows my quirky side! I put my new glasses on and my hair up in puff balls and rocked it. I got these cool high waist shorts from my mom (she rocked them way back in the day). I got my jean jacket and top from TJ Maxx!






XOXO, Erinn ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment