More new purchases! Yay! I felt kind of dumb buying this blazer. At this point I had bought the cream blazer that I posted a few weeks ago. When I went shopping and saw this, I saw the price tag ($19.95, which is good compared to $30 in most stores) and said man, if I have a cream blazer, I'll need a white blazer too! I felt so bad after buying it. I could simply use the cream blazer as a white blazer but instead I buy this blazer. But it was a good price so oh well! I got this blazer, black watch, and teal blue crop top from Gordman's in Indianapolis! The top was $8 (#bargain)! I bought the top just because haha. I bought the watch because I really wanted to be big on watches for one of my fashion goals for the year. This particular goal was to buy blazers and watches!
(In mid-sentence lol)
XOXO, Erinn ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment