First off, let me just say that this outfit gives me life! Though I'm not completely excited about the chilly wind and dropping temperatures, I'm SUPER excited about the fall fashion. I can't get enough of sweaters, scarfs, boots, legwarmers, my lovely turtlenecks, and the list goes on and on! This outfit I have on now makes me think of the transition from summer to fall fashion. The boots and sweater definitely show that fall is on the way, but the the colors of the necklace and the sweater can partly be identified more as 'summery' colors. I got this new yellow sweater from H&M for $12.95 (#THATPRICETHO #PRAISETHALAWD)! I was really happy with this purchase because of its great price and because it's my favorite color!
FALL TIP: Wearing a simple sweater with a statement or tribal necklace looks great together! Adding a leather jacket, jeans, and your favorite fall boots will finish off the outfit!
I love when leaves change color! Especially to yellow!
XOXO, Erinn ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment