Monday, February 2, 2015

The Moto Jacket: The Essential of the Decade

The last time I wore a leather jacket (moto jacket) was freshman year. I've missed the awesome feel I would get from wearing a leather jacket, so I felt that it was time to buy a new one for senior year. Someone once said that if you buy a leather jacket your life will get better. And I feel as thought my mood especially has gotten better. Leather jackets give a type of confidence that can't be breakable. Wearing a leather jacket means that you'll look good guaranteed! I love the structure of the jacket and how I can pair it with anything. I was able to get this jacket for $34.80 and this beanie for $3.90 at Forever 21. I also just got these AE jeans (that are actually long enough) for $30. :)



#legsfordays #patchysnow






XOXO, Erinn ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment