I've been wanting to take pictures for my blog outside for quite a while now. But if this weather keeps up, I'll be forced to turn to Bathroom Blogging! oh well, my bathroom doesn't look that bad, right? :) Anyway, this is one of my outfits from last week.
I really wanted to wear this sweater since it's so cold, but in a not so basic way. I added a cool collar with gold chains to make the sweater look a bit more chic.
Adding this Rosetti hand bag added to the overall chicness.
Here's another picture, I guess I was feeling myself that day. Haha!
A close up of the collar and the sweater.
I got these awesome new earrings off of Amazon.com. I didn't think I would like or wear them as much as I do!
I got this lovely new bracelet from loveculture.com!
Selfie!

I wore this top half of my outfit with some black jeans and black boots!
XOXO, Erinn :)







No comments:
Post a Comment