Thursday, February 20, 2014

Back Outside!


WOOHOO! I finally got to get outside on Tuesday and take some pics! On Tuesday, we had a snow day. Therefore, my sister noticed how bright and beautiful it was outside, so we took advantage of it!  


It was pretty cold, so i made sure that I kept a little jacket nearby.


That snow was mad deep! I had to wear my mom's snow boots because my everyday combat boots were way too short compared to the tall snow. Only about an inch was left of my boot after a took a step in the snow. But the funny thing was, when I was walking, i wasn't even touching the ground. There was frozen snow under all the snow. So that was really crazy to think about. Gladly, I didn't fall at all when I was outside, so yay me! Enjoy these unedited pictures!


It got cold. Lol


Aren't I crazy for wearing a short sleeve crop top?
Crop Top: Wet Seal


I absolutely love this outfit yo. I think it's so hip and fresh. I through in the pearl necklace last minute just to add some hotness.
Pearl Necklace: Charlotte Russe


Skirt: Forever 21


I don't know where I would even where this outfit too, my mom probably wouldn't let me haha! But If I did wear this, I'd wear it going to a party with my homies!

Shades: Charlotte russe
Earrings: Amazon.com

XOXO, Erinn ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment