Friday, March 28, 2014

Birthday Week Outfit #2





Tuesday, March 25th. Day two of my week-long fashion celebration of my birthday!



Go Selfies!


I really like this outfit! First of all, I must say that my hair is on point and makes the outfit look even better. Second, the colors all go very well together!


I absolutely love this necklace!!!! It's so pretty and it's like a centerpiece for this outfit. I feel as though the gold adds richness to the outfit. I paired the gold necklace with some simple gold earrings.

Necklace: Forever 21



I really like the texture of the top! it looks great under this blazer that I got from my sister. 
Top: Ralph Lauren  


I added this lovely black and gold chain purse to go along with the gold and black theme.
Chain Purse: Forever 21


The burst of red is brilliant in this outfit. I believe that a pop of color in an outfit doesn't hurt. As long as you don't go overboard with it. This maxi skirt is the bomb.com. It's nice and long and flows well. 
Red Maxi Skirt: Wet Seal



Here are my black and gold flats that go along with the black and gold trend going on through my outfit.
Black Chain Flats: Target



XOXO, Erinn ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment