Yesterday, March 24th 2014, was my birthday! I turned 17 years old. I am officially old. Darn. haha! I feel like I was just 14 or 15. Time sure does fly! The sun was shining yesterday, but the grass and trees looked really depressing and dead so I decided not to go out and take pictures. But hey, there's nothing better than blogging from your bathroom on your Birthday! This is the outfit that I wore.
Birthday Selfiieeeee!
I wore my silver chain (Target) and some cute diamond earrings that I jacked from my mom. Don't worry though, she knows that I have them :)
This shirt by far has to be my favorite shirt. I got lucky one day at Goodwill and spotted this gem. I love how realistic it looks. I always have had a passion for cool graphic shirts and pants. I think it's great to have art on your clothing.
This isn't the best picture, but this is the skirt that I wore! I absolutely love this skirt. This is my favorite skirt. Favorite skirt+ Favorite shirt = great combination. I love the mermaid style and how it flows to the floor.
Mermaid Maxi: Love Culture
I paired the skirt and shirt together because they made me feel nice when I wore them and I really wanted to feel nice on my birthday. It was my day, and I had to make sure I looked HAWT!!!!
My mom got me this a while back. it's #huge around my small wrist!
Bracelet: Body Central
#fierceduckface
Thanks to all who wished me a happy birthday!!!
XOXO, Erinn ;)








No comments:
Post a Comment