Saturday, March 8, 2014

Grandma Gang!


I forgot how the story goes, but one day sophomore year, my friend Alura and I found out that we had the same shirt in our closets, but hers was a sweater. My shirt was a silky top with a collar. The weird thing is that we both got them from our great grandmothers. I think she got hers from her great-great-grandmother though. So last year and this year we decided to freak everyone out and randomly wear our shirts with black pants and black boots on the same day.  



People would come up to me in the hallway and be like, "Hey someone's wearing the exact same thing as you!" and I'd be like, "I know! lol!"


I think it hilariously awesome that this happened. It's awesome! LOL at my friend Nene in the background!!!!!!

XOXO, Erinn ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment