PLEASE EXCUSE MY ANGRY FACE during all these pictures, especially this one. ^^^
I decided to go without shades for this outfit, which was a terrible mistake because I am constantly squinting. The snow did a pretty good job of reflecting all the sun's light into my eyes, so the snow is who I blame. So yeah, just don't even look at my face. Look at the outfit. :)
Anyway, so I've decided to go ahead and introduce my plan to take over the world. I'm going to bring turtlenecks back in style. One turtleneck at a time. Hopefully by 2020. All I have to do is make them look sweet and people will like them again. People just gotta know how to wear a turleneck the right way. They're so hip yo. You may not know, but I had a bad experience with turtlenecks as a child. I didn't look very good wearing them. I'll go into that story some other time. But I believe that I can have people wearing turtlenecks again soon. People say turtlenecks won't come back, just like gauchos. But watch, after the Turtleneck Takeover, I'll bring gauchos back too. Cuz I'm just that cool. Lol
The outfit as a whole.
Layers are especially big in fall/winter fashion. I decided to just add a simple sleeveless blazer to the look, paired with a black chain purse and black boots.The ripped jeans creates more of an edgy look.
Royal Blue Turtleneck: pink.rose (Macy's)
Black Chain Purse: Kohl's
Sleeveless Black Blazer: Love Culture
Jeans: Arizona Jean Co. (JCP)
Ring: Wet Seal
XOXO, Erinn ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment