Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A Few Sundays Ago...


Probably the week after my birthday, I wanted to keep my hair straight. I wasn't ready to go back to the dangerous unpredictable world of curls yet! So my sister put a bun on my head and I liked it and I rocked it for about a week until my hair reverted. Here's an outfit of a few Sundays ago at church!


Gotta have them selfies boo boo!


My eyebrows were looking good that day! 


I LOVE my pearl and chained necklace! I wrapped it around twice to make it look bolder and thicker.


Hoops on to keep it hood. Lol just kidding.


Head turned for a site of my hair...


Full body view!


 I love how rich this blue color looks with the gold! 


Wearing the dress that I helped alter last summer. I got it from Kohl's. It was mad ugly but now it's hawt.


I put on some nice simple flats with a gold chain to keep the gold trend continuous.
Flats: Target

XOXO, Erinn ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment