Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Yay for Yellow!


A few weeks ago, I had my first speech in my Com 101 class. I was very nervous about it! Erinn Smith does not like to suck at anything. I somehow got through it, but I messed up big time and I'm beating myself up about it! I thought I did really bad, but people actually thought I did great!  I don't know how I did great, but I'll take it. My speech was on how to add color to your outfit. I was talking about my favorite color, yellow, so I thought that I should probably wear it! 


 #selfiesforlyfe


This is the top half of my outfit. I like how the neutral that I'm wearing really makes the yellow pop. 

Blazer: BCX



Top: Wetseal 


I added this necklace that is the same color as my top. I often pair this top with this necklace. I just really like them together!

Necklace: From my grandmother


#stunting #myheadlooksreallylong 



New hairstyle? Niiiiiiceeeee girlllllllll! WERK IT


Oh how I love thee, messy curls. 


 I just wore my basic every day boots from Kohl's!
Boots: Candie's 

XOXO, Erinn ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment