Thursday, May 29, 2014

All Black Errythang (Throwback)

Decided to do a Throwback outfit on this fine Thursday! This was junior year first semester. I had my crazy yarn braids in and I was rocking the all black! I believe this was a half day and my home girl Bailey took some pictures! Lol by the way try and imagine the outfit without the backpack!



THIS IS MY FAVORITE SKIRT IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD OH MY GOODNESS!
I love the mermaid look and how it's not just a basic maxi skirt. It's so elegant!


No one told me my bun was lopsided. Thanks guys. Lol



Hahaha I saw my friends running over to me in this picture!


The top half. My sister got this from TJ Maxx for me! I like the whole see through thing. I also like the whole structure of the top.


The lower half. I wanted to added a white watch to the outfit just because!


Me and my girl Shaliah!


XOXO, Erinn ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment