Wednesday July 2nd 2014
Last Wednesday, I went to the lake during #ELKWEEK2014 with my home girls Lauren and Kiara! ELK came from a magazine that we created in 6th grade lol. It was pretty legit I must say. Lauren, Kiara, and I had came to a new middle school from the same elementary school, so we'd been friends for a long time already. So when we got to this new middle school we kid of bonded together and kept each other close. Lol this explanation is kind of all over the place, but during middle school we really became best friends. Lauren moved out of state after 7th grade and Kiara moved schools after 7th grade. Though there's been distance, we finally got to create a week dedicated to our friendship and just being together! Here's what I wore for one of the days!
Selfie!!! #eyebrowgamestrong
I got this cute romper from my sister!
Necklace: Love Culture
Gold Earrings: Target
Close up...
I'm madly in love with this print! It really stands out next to the black top part!
My go-to purse!
Purse: Forever21
My everyday sandals that I "borrow" from my mom!
XOXO, Erinn ;)
5
No comments:
Post a Comment